Need Support? Read This Before You Post!
Hello, sorry that things are not going as smoothly for you. Fear not, the WordPress community is here to help! For the best experience and fastest service please keep the following in mind:
Before You Post
- Make sure your question is not answered in the Documentation
- Make sure your question has not been answered before in this forum. There is a rather large amount of content here, so you may need to go back a few pages.
Support Thread Requirements
- Descriptive Title—Give your support thread’s Topic title at least two facts/details
- The Message must include the following:
1. Detailed description of your issue or feature request
2. A link so that we can help troubleshoot
- Assign your thread at least two Tags to help others with a simular issue find your thread
Please keep in mind that we do this for the good karma. If your question does not get answered right away, don’t be discouraged, sometimes the Universe says no. You can always add more detail to your thread, explain what you have tried, and what you have learned. For extra good will, go help someone else solve their issue. We will try to help you resolve your issue, so don’t dispare—help is on it’s way.
One last thing. Dont post in this thread. Thank you, and good luck!
- The topic ‘Need Support? Read This Before You Post!’ is closed to new replies.