Need some web development advice
I am a content writer who has recently been requested to create a couple wordpress websites using premium templates. No problem! I said, because we all need work.
I have MAMP loaded on my Mac. I have Fetch.
The clients use Go Daddy and Media Temple.
Please help me with the steps to get from purchasing the premium template to going live.
1. I have to build on my computer offline.
2. I don’t have a clue about things like Php My Admin or anything.
3. If I download the premium template, do I then create a website using their URL on my computer locally via MAMP?
4. Then what? Do I then upload this to GoDaddy and their live URL using Fetch?
If it sounds like I have these steps right – or close – or I need some other steps in here, please let me know. I will call GoDaddy and make them walk me through the process. Just need to know steps first, so I can crawl
- The topic ‘Need some web development advice’ is closed to new replies.