I have just installed wordpress and I’m thrilled. I love the Obsidian theme but it’s not reacting well in I.E. (and alas the majority of my user base doesn’t even know another browser exists). I need my existing site layout de-tabled and made into a multi-browser compatible wordpress theme. I am interested in getting quotes for the project.
No, I don’t have time to do it myself.
My existing site template is similar to obsidian. I’d like to combine some elements of both designs to refresh my existing design.
1. Universal left sidebar (posts, pages, links, archives, etc.)
2. No comments ANYWHERE. I don’t want any mention of comments, I don’t want comment links or forms at all. The goal for this is to have content pages and post news in various categories…comments aren’t necessary.
3. My design is currently in tables, it’s not critical to me that it be converted to strictly CSS but it couldn’t hurt.
4. It MUST be I.E./Firefox/Opera/etc. compatible.
Email me at bloomed at gmail dot com if you’re interested in the project.
Also, I saw a mailing list some time ago for commercial projects but can’t seem to find it…could someone point me to that post?
- The topic ‘need site design converted – RFQ’ is closed to new replies.