need plug-in that *sends* wp blog posts to google account
let me start off by saying i’ve already tried searching the plug-in section and the codex for what i am looking for to no avail. that is why i am posting here.
i am looking for a plug-in that, similar to the functionality in the wp to twitter plug-in, takes any blog post you publish and posts the title of the post, perhaps an excerpt, and a shortened url to it to your google+ account posts.
here’s what i don’t want —
- a plug-in that merely adds a google+ “+1” button anywhere in my blog posts or pages. i already have that through a hack i did on the jetpack/sharedadd plug-in. there are plenty of plug-ins like that already and it’s not what i’m looking for.
- a plug-in that receives posts made in my google+ account and either posts them as regular blog posts in my blog or shows them in some widget stream. i have no need for such functionality.
- a button that links people to my google+ account profile. i already have that using the subscribe / connect / follow widget plug-in as a widget in one of my sidebars.
- a plug-in that allows people to log-in using their google+ account as an openid / oauth. i already have that in the wp google+ connect plug-in.
none of those is what i need — i already have those functionalities. what i need is something like the wp to twitter plug-in, where every time i publish a post on the blog, it posts the title of the post/article, a shortened url to it, and perhaps even a brief excerpt from its beginning to my google+ posts. this is what i am seeking. i have done several searches here and have come up dry, but perhaps i am using the wrong search criteria.
if it doesn’t exist, I’ll have to write it myself; however, i first wanted to ask here to see if anyone had already come across such a plug-in. thanks in advance.
- The topic ‘need plug-in that *sends* wp blog posts to google account’ is closed to new replies.