need help with multiple color issues
1. How do I set the background header color? I can’t find an option for this.
2. The lighter gray where an actual blog post would go is set to default color scheme of ‘dark’. I can’t find an option anywhere to change the background color of where the post is supposed to go.
3. There is a white bar on the content side of the page where the blog post would go. what is this object called? I can’t figure out how to get rid of it.
4. At the bottom of the page it says ” powered by WordPress and BuddyPress. Just another WordPress Theme by Themekraft”. How do I get rid of this?
Thanks in advance folks. Just a nub looking for some help.
- The topic ‘need help with multiple color issues’ is closed to new replies.