Well it took this non-coder 7 weeks to get my web site to look the way I wanted. Then I took two weeks off and came back with the intent to add more prints to my site, but my kiddo through a monkey wrench into my plans. Now I need a blog when I never planned to have one. 🙁
I have a plugin to turn comments off. Really would like to add a blog without destroying my current site, though not sure where to begin. I vaguely remember deleting a lot of pages and assume one was for blogging.
What I like on my site: http://www.ImagerybyCharly.com
1. To set up a blog that will cover photography only; my experiences, shoots I’ve done, techniques, advise, etc. My life as a photographer as it were.
2. Have a future ability to add subscriptions to workshops, tutorials or one-on-one help sessions, etc.
3. One blog page for all posts, yet a way to have articles show up in specific categories; like Techniques, Gear, Software, etc.
What I desperately need assistance on:
1. How to make a page a blog page and subsequently add posts to
2. How to categorize posts efficiently
3. How to add subscriptions and RSS feeds for later use
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!
- The topic ‘Need help with blog setup on existing site’ is closed to new replies.