Support » Plugin: WooCommerce » Need help to remove Storefront left side links.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hi,
    Add this to your child theme’s style.css.

    
    .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs {
    display: none;
    }
    Plugin Support RK

    (@riaanknoetze)

    @menakas
    That’s fantastic thanks so much for that. Now i just need to use that empty space on the left side. any idea?
    I want to use the right side for my widgets but the left side i would like it to be a part of the main page.

    Thanks Riaan
    i only need a little change then the site is finished, but thanks anyway.

    Hi @arttechuk,
    What do you want to display there?
    By the method I have suggested, you can only hide it, though the element is present there. So, replacing is not possible. If you tell what you want to display, I can probably suggest alternate solutions.

    Thanks for the help Menaka.

    I would like the description of the item for sale to use the whole page inline with the rest of the site apart from the right side because i will use that for widgets.

    If you look at the url i used above your see the description of the item is all in a thin narrow column and on the left side is all empty space, So i would like if possible to span the description over to the left side so its using that empty space as well as the middle part.
    so the description is using 75% of the page and the other 25% is the right side for widgets.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Need help to remove Storefront left side links.’ is closed to new replies.