I would like to set up a photo gallery.
1) I would like to display a series of albums on one page (like an index file).
2) The thumbnails (that can span across several pages) would appear on a second page.
3) An image viewer for larger versions of the photo would open on a third page with previous and next buttons included.
4) The most inmportant thing is, I would like the albums, thumbnail, and photos to appear “inside” my wordpress layout (using WP 1.5 Jan-14-05) and not on some external html page.
Can’t use Gallery 1.4.4 because my sever does not support imagemagick so I didn’t bother to see if it can be integrated or not.
I tried coppermine, spent days on it, but I can’t get it integrated into WordPress. Coppermine is probably overkill anyways.
Most people are using a gallery of some sort. Does anyone know of a good program or plugin that can easily be intergrated with 1.5 and has the features that I listed above ?
( I have over 800 photos now and that will grow into the thousands over future years.
- The topic ‘Need a good Photo Gallery’ is closed to new replies.