Support » Plugins » Name this Plug In ?

  • Can someone tell what this WP Plug In is?

    I hesitated installing this plugin – now I can’t find it and I don’t know it’s name. It will display two frames on a page. Frame A lists in unordered lists, your page/post links; Then on the right, or frame B it displays the page/post or doc of the links.
    Page title 1 | Page/Doc View

    See these examples:


Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • This plugin allows you to make courses out of your content and each course displays entirely on one page using links and viewer by use of Frames as stated above, Frame A and Frame B.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Name this Plug In ?’ is closed to new replies.