So guys, I'm a total newbie to making blogs look like websites. I've tried diving in with some of the posts and info on here, but I got so lost and had to start all over again.
We're a travel agency, with holiday packages, and helpful tips and info for tourists to Malaysia. So I'm trying to make my WordPress site reflective of this. Also, we have no experience with coding, or HTML, or anything. Probably shows on our page! http://www.786tours.com
I would like to:-
1. Change the header & footer fonts
2. Make galleries with our tour packages
3. Know whether to use CSS or RSS
4. Convert our blog into a functioning website
5. Just make our page look presentable and neat