[Resolved] MySQL/PhpMyAdmin, exporting/importing database tables across websites
Hi guys, I’m trying to find out if what i want to do is possible.
Lets say I have 10 websites each with its own domain and cPanel account. Site 1 is perfectly setup how I want it. I want to duplicate everything about site 1 across all 10 sites, including users, passwords, and plugin settings (I realize the site url in WP settings will need to be updated).
Is this what I need to do?
1. export all of the db tables in Phpmyadmin from Site 1
2. Create a new mysql db and user on Site 2-10
3. import the tables from site 1 into the new db’s
4. Update wp-config.php with the db credentials
Done? Will all of the WP and plugin settings remain the same as site 1?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] MySQL/PhpMyAdmin, exporting/importing database tables across websites’ is closed to new replies.