- Inline editing of users points.
- Added option to sort users according to their balance in the user list.
- Added option to sort the log ascending or descending.
- Award / Deduct points for viewing YouTube videos.
- Added support for Event Espresso 3, allowing users to pay for tickets using points.
- Added support for Events Manager (free version), allowing users to pay for bookings using points.
New Banking Add-on
- Pay or Charge interest on users point balances.
- Award / Deduct points on a hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannually or on a annual basis.
New Supported Plugin
- GD Star Rating - Award / Deduct points for users rating or voting up/down content.
Note that support for Premium (paid for) plugins are not included in this update (Apologies to all Sensei users). Right now I just cant afford to pay for plugins that I will not use, especially for a free plugin like myCRED. Once I have some funds or if the authors of the plugins are kind enough I will consider adding support.
- BuddyPress - New option to rename the points history URL slug (if used).
- BuddyPress - Added option for how many log entries to show on history page.
- MarketPress Gateway - Added option to customize the message shown to users who can not afford to use the gateway and included further information on charges and point balance for user before payment.
- Ranks - Added option to rank users according to their current points balance or the total accumulated. This will allow users to remain at their rank even if they use points in for example your store.
- Fixed Bug #39 - If user object is not passed on when wp_login fires, the loggin_in() method fails.
- Fixed Bug #40 – Adjusted Hooks for clicking on links to enforce limits once per user and not once per use.
- Fixed Bug #41 - Only the initiator is awarded points when accepting new friendships in BuddyPress. (thanks AllenPayne)
- Fixed Bug #42 - Excluded users still see "My Points History" page in the Users menu.
With the launch of 1.2, issues / requests / questions posted on the myCRED Support Forum will be prioritised over this forum.