Very cool. Really nicely done. Kudos.
Couple of minor details.
* The About link does nothing.
* Do you really want the LOGIN on the top tab? I think it invites trouble.
* The navigation links at the top are slightly crowded against the fascinating graphic image in the header. I'd prefer a tad bit more space so they are a little easier to see.
* The navigation links feature a wonderful font, but the hover is very subtle. This is very cool, but not very "accessible" as it is so subtle. I can't say I'd change it...just think about it. Maybe make them a little bolder to begin with so the shift between inactive and hover appears slightly more intense. This is merely personal preference and a minor thing.
* The default font sizes all the way around, especially in the post title, are VERY small. I had to go up two sizes to "see" without strain. I know this is also personal preference, and bloggers tend to favor microscopic fonts, but I'm not a fan of them, even with awesome vision. I stare at this computer screen too many hours a day, don't expect me to squint at it. Also, not all computers have the highest quality graphics cards. On my husband's formerly-state-of-the-art laptop (only four years old and was state of the art then), the font is really hard to read because of the size, which is more of a graphics problem than a font problem. I recommend bumping it up a little.
* Love the color scheme and the shifts in tone. Lovely. And refreshing to see. The links at the bottom for WordPress, et al, are harsh in such a lovely environment. I'd recommend something obvious but toned down to match the overall blissful nature of the color scheme.
Excellently done. Keep going!