before I called our web designer, I thought I'd give a go to see if can fix this small issue:
recently, possibly after I updated our homepage http://www.globalvineyard.com , I noticed that we stopped getting requests through the Newsletter Sign-up form. I realize that the code in WordPress can be a bit buggy sometimes, so with my limited HTML knowledge, I am able to go in and move things around and close tags where needed, this kind of thing isn't a huge problem, but I notice they sometimes happen after an update to the page or when updating the WP version. I am hoping someone out there can see something in the code that I am missing with the "Submit Button" issue. I just does not send the form info to my email as it should.