OK, my blog template is ‘kinda working’. It’s been highly confusing and stressful but I still have one minor problem. I have managed to fix the CSS and Infinite Loop problem by accident. I just copy/pasted the ‘Simple Loop’ off the Wiki and it works apart from one very minor thing. The first post title appears, but not the others. The code is below:
[moderated – long code deleted.
Use a pastebine service if you need to post code.]
The link to the WP is: http://www.ges-net.com/wp/
I’m sure this is just a simple bit to solve – but I’ve finally got this working by complete fluke and don’t want to bugger it up. Thanks.
- The topic ‘My Page is nearly working: But not quite :(’ is closed to new replies.