Support » Plugins » My Link Order not working – not reordering

  • I am having an issue getting My Lin Order to work. It worked fine prior to the upgrade.

    I already had activated the current version of My Link Order (it was working).
    I upgraded wp.
    I went to “Manage” -> “My Link Order”.
    It said that it changed the taxonomy.php.
    The widget was already installed in my side bar.
    I can change the link order.
    However, the change does not actually save.

    To summarize, if I move one link above another, and click “save”, the screen shows the new order and says it saved. However, if I refresh or if I leave and come back to that screen, it goes back to the old order.

    I tried deactivating, fully deleting, then reinstalling/activating, but the issue remains. Also, if I do this, I do not get the taxonomy.php overwrite message (presumably because the change within it is still intact).

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Apparently the plugin author forgot to include a pretty salient point in his install instructions.. You have to swap the “Links” widget for the “My Links Order” widget.

    llamaman

    (@llamaman)

    @divavocals

    Ah!! Salient point, indeed! haha! That worked for me. Thanks!!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘My Link Order not working – not reordering’ is closed to new replies.