I’ve recently uploaded my first ever WordPress site. Took me a great deal of effort to get this online but here it is. Jorgen Flion There are however some points that still need correcting. Please bear in mind that I’m relatively new to webdesign. 😉
Some points that need correcting:
- I want excerpts on the first page but can’t seem to find the option while editing my posts. According to the codex it should be there but can’t find it.
- I want thumbnail pictures to appear on the left side of my posts text on the first page but April’s Call Posts doesn’t format it correctly
- I want to have a Facebook box where you can actually see people’s faces. Don’t know which social plugin this is. I’ve seen it on other websites.
- Some points in the layout could be better. I’m still learning all the wordpress mark up so this will be corrected in time.
- I’m implementing custom menus this week; Just learned about these.
If anyone has any pointers how to correct these, please feel free! Any other helpful comments are always welcome.
- The topic ‘My first WordPress site!’ is closed to new replies.