Just launched: the public website for Belmont Press Limited, a UK-based commercial printer.
Although I have tweaked WordPress in the past, this is the first time I have built an entire site using WordPress.
In addition to a completely original theme, the site uses the following plugins:
- Contact Form ][, to allow easy placement and handling of contact forms on the site
- Fold Page List, a plugin to show only the top level of pages, expanding children as the user navigates deeper
- Google XML Sitemaps, which generates XML sitemaps for, er, Google ;)
- RKG Page Permalinks (scroll down to point 10) allows authors to link to a Page ID which is then automatically converted to a pretty permalink when the page is generated. One of my favourites, no more ugly URLs or broken links
- UK Time, which adds an hour to the GMT time of posts (on the fly), if they were written during British Summer Time.
- WordPress Download Monitor, which manages user downloads including stats and permissions
- Some custom pattern replacement and SEO hacks for meta tags.
Feedback gratefully received :)