I will continue to offer free support for My Calendar within reason for as long as I can. However, you should know that support is very time consuming, and I can’t guarantee a response to every request. Your donations and purchases help keep support and plug-in development a reality.
With free support, I greatly prefer if you submit a support request form from your plug-in’s Help page. That provides me with data for further pursuing your issue.
At minimum, please be detailed about the nature of the problem.
We are on WordPress 3.6. We started having My Calendar problems last night, version 2.2.7. First, was OK on our main site but no on dudamobile site. The dudamobile glitch sorted out. This afternoon, the main web site (www.bikewjw.org) had glitches in My Calendar, the details for entries would not close. This evening, I updated to My Calendar 2.2.9. Now it will not display at all, in either site. Other aspects of our site (mobile and regular seem OK.
I saw no recent relevant discussion of this on the My Calendar thread.