Whenever I blog – which I like to do a lot – I want my blog to be shared on my Facebook, LinkedIn, Pintrest and Twitter accounts. Currently, I see on the right sidebar when building a post that it states
Publicize: Not Connected Show
I hit show and go to Facebook to link it and it looks like it is linking but NOTHING appears on my Facebook page.
This is a huge problem for me. What am I doing wrong?
my site is http://www.noellesalon.com
Your site doesn’t appear to be properly connected to WordPress.com at the moment. Could you go to the Jetpack menu in your dashboard, and try to disconnect and reconnect to WordPress.com?
If that doesn’t help, can you please use Jetpack’s Debugger module to send us some more information about your site?
1) Go to the Jetpack page in your dashboard.
2) Click on the Debug link appearing at the bottom of the page.
3) Click the link that says “click here to contact Jetpack support.”
4) Fill in the description box and your name and email address.
5) Click the “Contact Support” button.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
The topic ‘My Blog Wont Connect to my Social Media!’ is closed to new replies.