Hi all, I’ve a problem with my wp. In the last months I used wp 2.9.2 without problems, the loading time of the blog was good. Some days ago I wanted to insert some sharing bottons, so first I updated my php to version 5 (without any problems), then I updated manually to wp 3.0.4. During that days my hosting service went down saying me they were upgrading some services and so on…when the site came back online I noticed that my wp version was again the 2.9.2…so I asked again to my hosting and they said they restored an old backup version they had…well, I upgraded again to 3.0.4 and after that the problems started, because now my blog takes too much time to load the page, and I think it could be a problem with the db or something similar because:
– i deactivated plugins, one after one and trying every times, but it didn’t change anything
– my blog is slow to reach page also in control panel, when I select and option and so on
– I tried to change theme, using the default one, but that problem was still there
– I tried to reach an html page on my web space withouth passing through the blog and the page load fast
– I used db cache reloaded and autoptimize but nothing, cause I think the problem is to reach the page, because after the connection is estabilished the page load quite fast
– I dind’t put any “sleep” comand in my php
Can anyone help me please? I think my hosting service made some mess when they restore the old versione of my blog…but I don’t know. It seems like my browser is waiting for the “input” of the page to load…I tried different pc/browser but the problem is the same.
Thank you a lot
my blog is: http://www.piercarlomauri.it/
- The topic ‘My blog is REALLY SLOW after 3.0.4 – db problem?’ is closed to new replies.