Support » Plugin: Yoast SEO » My Analysis Recently Has Caused me Issues With Yoast

  • Resolved trentalor1138

    (@trentalor1138)


    A couple of days ago, my analysis on Yoast is giving me issues that I haven’t seen before.

    Below is what I am getting on my blog posts now.

    1. The text contains 29 words. This is far below the recommended minimum of 300 words. Add more content that is relevant for the topic.(my word count is over 3500)

    2. No internal links appear in this page, consider adding some as appropriate.(which I have a few.)

    Improvements (3)

    No outbound links appear in this page, consider adding some as appropriate. ( I have links to so many websites on this page)

    Is there something I did recently to my configurations? I haven’t touched the config’s at all.

    Please Help!

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I am having the same problem, it seems like yoast is only reading the first paragraph.

    It seems the problem is Page Builder by SiteOrigin not Yoast.
    I rolled back Yoast and the problem was still there.
    Deactivated Page Builder by SiteOrigin and Yoast worked correctly.

    Thanks for this. I will do that right now and see what happens.

    I did deactivate site origin, but it screwed up my homepage layout pretty bad. I guess I will have to find a theme that doesn’t use site origin builder.

    You could use WP Rollback to roll back Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and then hope SiteOrigin fixes the problem in the next update.

    Plugin Support devnihil

    (@devnihil)

    @britsinph Thanks for confirming the issue was not related to a Yoast update. We are going ahead and marking this issue as resolved. If you require any further assistance please create a new issue.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘My Analysis Recently Has Caused me Issues With Yoast’ is closed to new replies.