This forum is for support for UpdraftPlus. Welcome!
Any helpful person can freely come here to help… in practice, nobody except the authors of UpdraftPlus is likely to.
If you have purchased support from UpdraftPlus.Com, then you should go there instead – this forum is for free support. WordPress.Org rules do not allow their hosted support forums to be used for external products, so if your report pertains exclusively to an add-on, then you cannot be answered here.
For free users, before asking a question here, you should first have:
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions
- Checked that you are running the latest version of UpdraftPlus (use the “Updates” function in your WordPress admin panel to see if any updates are available).
- Checked that you are running a supported version of WordPress. That means version 3.2 or later, and NOT WordPress Multisite (a.k.a. a WordPress Network – you will know if you are running Multisite, as it takes specific and technical effort to set up – it is supported by UpdraftPlus Premium).
- Got a question to do with a problem you’ve found in UpdraftPlus, not for something else (e.g. your web hosting setup, or setting up an Amazon account, or another plugin, or WordPress in general, or general UpdraftPlus usage not to do with a problem).
If you do not qualify, and do not already have paid support available, then you can buy paid support for UpdraftPlus here.
Also, let’s all please be nice to each other. We’re not trying to be evil, and if something’s broken then it’s not because we hate you. If you want commercial support, then please just buy it – whilst you are in this support forum, you are in the “at-discretion free support” channel and should adjust your expectations accordingly. You can see from the forum that we have a good track record – but we always have to prioritise our available time towards those who are paying customers first.
Finally – if your problem gets fixed, then please do give us a good review: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/updraftplus – these help us to get more users and customers, and that helps us to spend more time on making UpdraftPlus even better.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /data/24/2/120/65/2609717/user/2862655/htdocs/WordPress/wp-content/plugins/wp-table-reloaded/controllers/controller-frontend.php on line 263
THis is what I am getting after i tried to activate this plugin. Please get back to me asap as my website is key to my business.
Do this: access your files via FTP, and delete the folder wp-content/plugins/updraftplus. Then you should be able to log in to your dashboard again, and after that your site will be back.
Please then try the just-released UpdraftPlus 1.7.1 (with a small tweak after your report came in), and let me know if that works.
one question, how do I access my files via FTP?
Your web hosting company should be able to tell you your FTP username and password. Or alternatively they may have a file access method through your control panel instead – you could hunt in there.
Thanks David. I really appreciate the quick feed back and help. Deleted file and all is well. I will try to download and activate the plugin again. Now if it crashes at least i know how to fix it!
Hi David Anderson,
It seems that the backup process stops at: finding files: plugins: skipping: this is the plugins directory. The backup is not full seems missing: database, uploads and others.
I put the link to modify the last download the log file (log): http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=EaZHSY7g
Can you help me with this? thanks in advance.
As per the forum welcome, please post your own topic: http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#Where_To_Post
Yes please – thank you!
- The topic ‘MUST READ: Support forum rules’ is closed to new replies.