MUST READ: Support forum rules
This forum is for support for UpdraftPlus. Welcome!
Any helpful person can freely come here to help… in practice, nobody except the authors of UpdraftPlus is likely to.
If you have purchased support from UpdraftPlus.Com, then you should go there instead – this forum is for free support. WordPress.Org rules do not allow their hosted support forums to be used for external products, so if your report pertains exclusively to an add-on, then you cannot be answered here.
For free users, before asking a question here, you should first have:
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions
- Checked that you are running the latest version of UpdraftPlus (use the “Updates” function in your WordPress admin panel to see if any updates are available).
- Checked that you are running a supported version of WordPress. That means version 3.2 or later, and NOT WordPress Multisite (a.k.a. a WordPress Network – you will know if you are running Multisite, as it takes specific and technical effort to set up – it is supported by UpdraftPlus Premium).
- Got a question to do with a problem you’ve found in UpdraftPlus, not for something else (e.g. your web hosting setup, or setting up an Amazon account, or another plugin, or WordPress in general, or general UpdraftPlus usage not to do with a problem).
If you do not qualify, and do not already have paid support available, then you can buy paid support for UpdraftPlus here.
Also, let’s all please be nice to each other. We’re not trying to be evil, and if something’s broken then it’s not because we hate you. If you want commercial support, then please just buy it – whilst you are in this support forum, you are in the “at-discretion free support” channel and should adjust your expectations accordingly. You can see from the forum that we have a good track record – but we always have to prioritise our available time towards those who are paying customers first.
Finally – if your problem gets fixed, then please do give us a good review: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/updraftplus – these help us to get more users and customers, and that helps us to spend more time on making UpdraftPlus even better.
- The topic ‘MUST READ: Support forum rules’ is closed to new replies.