I found you plugin from another support thread where it suggested that I could use your plugin to make changes on a multisite installation across all sites.
When I try to search for a known value that exists in almost all of our sites databases I get an error that says:
Sorry, searchterm is not found in this Database(mydatabase)!
Where “searchterm” is the value I searched and “mydatabase” is the original database name before we started using a multi-database configuration. Our databases are now named: mydatabase_global, mydatabase_0 to mydatabase_9 and mydatabase_a to mydatabase_f.
I use many other plugins that have no problem with the multi-database configuration, so I was fairly surprised that this appears to be an issue.
I am going to review the coding of your plugin to see if I can find the issue. If I discover the issue and if I am able to resolve it I will let you know.
- The topic ‘Multisite with Multiple DB’ is closed to new replies.