Support » Plugin: Google Analytics Dashboard for WP by ExactMetrics (formerly GADWP) » Multisite user, and GA is not working for one of my sites, pre- and post-install

  • Google Analytics stopped tracking my website before mid-April, and it was a distressing situation, so I checked out my Yoast configuration and then I came to your plugin.

    Backing up: I use Multisite. I have two websites, one is projectica.org, and the other, I linked on this post as it’s the problem site.

    I installed SSL on my sites in March. I did the protocol change to https://

    The trouble is, this plugin after authorization has listed the default URL as http:

    And I cannot change the settings or deauthorize/reauthorize. For some reason, everything is greyed out. I am working in my SuperAdmin account, too! My GA is set to https:, I’m serving on a secure connection, the UA code is in my source for these webpages… !

    I’d been having a problem with traffic for projectica.org, but since installing this plugin over a week ago, that problem has resolved and I feel like I’m finally getting somewhere. But fixing-the-problem isn’t the case on this URL: I STILL have received no traffic according to GA for almost a month now. JetPack is registering traffic, but traffic is declining because I’m not posting anything. This is affecting business and I do have an ad on Facebook running for the next week. Please help! Anybody.

    I’ve held off on publishing a blog post in order to solve this problem, but that it seems unsolvable (at least by me) is beginning to stress me out, and I want to publish a blog post today or at latest, tomorrow. Please tell me what I can do to solve this. I’m here and working on it and will be until it’s fixed.

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Hi,

    Check out the plugin’s settings on your network admin screen (https://bigcitylittlehomestead.ca/wp-admin/network/). If you set the plugin to use a single Google Analytics account for the entire network, you can’t clear the authorization at site level.

    Thank you, I will look into this. Like I said, the UA codes were correct and on the pages… the one site that dropped off with its data in early April has started recording data again.

    I also went through to Search Console and deleted and reinstated my properties.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite user, and GA is not working for one of my sites, pre- and post-install’ is closed to new replies.