Running a multisite network and my goal is to adminimize the Administrator role given by default to a new user when creating a site, with out adminimizing my own role as super admin of the network.
All seems to be working. Just want to confirm that what I have done is correct and/or if there is a better method?
From the Network Admin dashboard:
1. Installed Members plugin.
From the main site dashboard:
2. Created Sites Admin role for myself, the super admin.
3. Edited the Sites Admin role and checked every box to give myself all permissions.
4. In Adminimize, under Menu Options, under the Deactivate for
Administrator role, I checked a few boxes to hide menu items for site admins.
5. I added a new site and logged in as the new user to confirm hidden menu items.
One task I can foresee is when installing a new plugin, I will have to enable permissions for the Sites Admin role.