I’ve done some searching, and I cannot find any solid help regarding my situation.
I want to start a blog with numerous large categories. I am contemplating three options:
– Installing WP on my main domain, and using a rather complex system of categories and pages, manage all the content.
– Having multiple WP installations on subdirectories (i.e. an installation on domain.com/topic1, an installation on domain.com/topic2, etc.)
– using WP multisite.
Can anyone suggest the best option? I know this has been discussed before, but my specific questions are what I could not find the answers to:
– I possibly might have content that may fit under two or more topics. If I go the multisite or multiple installation option, is there any way to have the content appear on both sites without double posting?
– If I go the multisite or multiple installation route, is there a way (other then RSS feeds) to get posts from all sites show up on my home page?
Thanks in advanced!
- The topic ‘Multisite Options’ is closed to new replies.