[Resolved] Multisite: Gravity Forms: Won't register
Running multisite; new site: WP 3.4.1
1) Installed Gravity Forms plugin via Network Admin
2) Installation shows in Plugin Directory:
3) “Network Activate” Button shows
4) Hit Network Activate Button
5) Shows: “Register your copy of Gravity Forms to receive access to automatic upgrades and support. “
6) I have a license key
7) Hit “Register” link
8) Error: “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”
9) Error happens on “http://my-site-name.com/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=gf_settings
What am I missing? I have installed this plugin on other network sites with no error or permissions problem.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Multisite: Gravity Forms: Won't register’ is closed to new replies.