I use a multisite installation and after configuration i tried to login but it didn’t work. After searching in the logs and the code i found out, that the account suffix got not read from the database and the plugin tried to authenticate the users without the suffix. If i set the account suffix directly in the code, it works.
After Authentication with the help of this hack i find out that the user wasn’t created in the wordpress data base because of the same reason: the “autoCreateUser”-variable was empty, like the account suffix before.
- The topic ‘Multisite: getOptions don’t work sometimes’ is closed to new replies.