multiple subscription types from Gravity Forms into one Constant Contact list?
We use Constant Contact for our mailing lists and I’m wondering if Gravity Forms allows multiple purchase options to be added into the same constant contact list. For example, we have several membership types:
– annual member ($15 / year)
– lifetime member ($150 one time)
– student member (free w/ annual reminder)
– free member (steering committee, others that we don’t require to pay a membership)
For all member types, we send out the same newsletter each month, so we currently have 1 membership list in Constant Contact. I’m wondering if anyone knows if Gravity Forms can feed each of these subscription types into the same list.
I realize that the WordPress plugin is not created or supported by Gravity Forms. I’m asking this same question to the creator. I’m just wondering if anyone else here has the same or similar situation.
- The topic ‘multiple subscription types from Gravity Forms into one Constant Contact list?’ is closed to new replies.