- 3 multisite installations on 1 ip
- all installations up to date (core, plugins and themes)
- all installations more or less identical
- all installations allow for
- installations initiated from Installatron
- 2 installations have
no-www, 1 has
Problem: on the www domain, any new site created as subdomain, will redirect to one other multisite top domain, rather that the subdomain itself, trying to register a new site on that domain (registration disabled on that multisite installation though).
Can this be caused by how the multisite installation was initially created in Installatron WITH
www? If so, any suggestions how to reverse this without having to make a complete new installation? (alias sites are already up for over a year)
- The topic ‘Multiple multisites, 1 ip, strange subdomain redirect’ is closed to new replies.