I’m having several problems when I want to add a caption and/or alternative title and/or description to images that I’ve inserted into posts:
1. I can never directly add a caption to an image at the moment that I insert that image into the post. When I do that, the image itself becomes invisible and I only get a link with the image title in an empty frame (where the image was supposed to be).
–> I always have to first insert the image and than add the caption using the ‘edit’ function
2. Sometimes even that doesn’t work and I cannot add a caption because when I do, the image becomes invisible
3. That problem sometimes also occurs when adding an alternative title or a description to an image; both when I add it directly when inserting the image as when I add it after using the ‘edit’ function
4. Sometimes the caption appears above the inserted image and not below
5. Since today, the caption area doesn’t recognize the combination ‘& copy ;’ for making the copyright sign anymore. It just shows something like ‘&amp copy ;’ in the caption instead of the copyright sign
Does anybody know how to remedy this, please?