So here is a fun one.
I have multiple instances of WordPress running on a GoDaddy account and doing any amount of administration causes the connection to time out. It is happening on ALL instances.
- GoDaddy spent two hours with me testing their servers...no issues.
- Front end has no issues.
- I can get to every page.
- Trace route shows no higher time than 73ms
- Renamed plug-in folders to disable
- This is happening on 4 different machines on 3 different networks...one that is a direct trunk using fibre
- I had a friend in New Mexico (I am in Ohio) log in and she had no issues administering any site
- I logged in using the hotspot on my cell phone...no issues
So then the question becomes, is there a special port that the Admin operations run over that could be getting mucked up in the nodes along the way, and if so, how can I get this addressed? Just looking for ideas!