Multiple Domains and IPs from single location
I setup a wordpress multi-site network with 1 domains. xdomain.com. people can signup and create a blog on anything.xdomain.com. A few things I am looking to do with this network and would like to know if they are possible.
1. I would like to offer multiple domains to create subdomains. So someone can choose anything.xdomain.com anything.ydomain.com or anything.zdomain.com
2. I would like to offer hosting of someones own domain on my multi-site platform.
3. I would like domains xdomain.com ydomain.com and zdomain.com to be on different IP addresses.
4. With all that said. I would like a user to create 1 user account and be able to create new accounts within that account under any of the domains in the network.
Thanks in advance
- The topic ‘Multiple Domains and IPs from single location’ is closed to new replies.