[Resolved] Multiple Directory Folder
Hi, how do I use two filters to change the directory of the upload file?
1. I’ve a /mp3/ directory that contains all the mp3 file. All of the files will be uploaded by myself, manually through cpanel.
2. Then, in my Pic CPT, I allow users to upload their own image. In other words, the image will be upload to WordPress default directory, /uploads/.
The reason for having two different directories is for easier management. I don’t want the mp3 files to be mixed with image files. I want both the files in /mp3/ and /uploads/ directory to be able for force-download using this plugin.
1. Do you have any ideas to achieve this?
2. I’m thinking of creating subdir of /mp3/ in /uploads/ instead (so it becomes /uploads/mp3/) and put all the mp3 files in it , can this plugin still force-download the mp3 file from the subdir? If the answer is yes, so I guess I don’t have to use any filter to change the directory, am I right?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Multiple Directory Folder’ is closed to new replies.