Sorry for the late response.
I checked your website URL but not able to see any issue with the translation, it’s working perfectly.
Hope your issue is resolved.
Let us know if you are still having the same issue.
No problem, end of year holidays can be a busy time! 🙂
The issue isn’t resolved I’m afraid.
It’s not a very big problem though, so no pressure on this.
Here’s a video showing the problem:
1. Switch language to English
2. Add an item to cart
3. Click “Checkout”
-> The language automatically switches back to French.
I would like it to remain in English for the entire ordering process if possible.
I understand this might not be a RestroPress issue (could be Polylang settings I guess, will keep trying to change them), and you might not be able to help.
But I would very much appreciate if you could take a few more moments to look into it to make sure it’s not coming from your plugin.
Thanks a lot for your time.
I got the issue which can be fixed by polylang. Nothing more here just you need to translate the checkout page URL https://demo.restore-moi.fr/mon-compte/checkout/ to https://demo.restore-moi.fr/en/checkout/.
Here is the testing video link for your better understand.
Hope it will resolve your issue.
After this, if you are still having the same issue then you can create a ticket through our official website.
Thanks for your reply and sorry about the delay with my answer. I was busy on other matters.
The checkout page is of course translated, I don’t think this is the problem.
I disabled bootstrap and it fixed another issue: food items no longer disappear from the cart when you navigate to different pages of the site.
I guess there was interferences with my performance set up…
As for the checkout problem, I just fixed it I think.
The issue was with the format of translated content. So it was indeed a polylang + restropress compatibility problem.
Here’s the fix :
I switch the Polylang URL settings from
“The language is set from the directory name in pretty permalinks”
“The language is set from content”.
I cleared the caches and voilà! 🙂