I moved my WP installation from my PC to the server and I’m having problems. The CSS (template) is not activated and many links still point to my “localhost” and therefore don’t work. I can’t even login to the backend.
WHat I did:
1. Used FTP to transfer all the files to the host
2. used PHPmyadmin to export/import the tables on the server.
3. changed wp-config accordingly with db info
4. changed 2 entries in wp-options table (site-url and line 39)
You can see the problem in action if you go to: http://www.skidcrease.com
Somehow, localhost is still referred to somewhere.
THanks for any help.
- The topic ‘Moving WP from PC to server – problem’ is closed to new replies.