I want to move my WPblog to WordPress so I can use plug ins, etc.
– I download BlueHost and pay for them to be my middle man.
– I install WP on BlueHost, they send me an email with admin username and pwd.
– I can’t login with admin., but I can still login with the WPblog username.
– When I do this it takes me to my WPblog with the limited dashboard.
– I went to “Domain Management Support” and took the steps titled Domain Management Login –> Update Nameservers.
– I changed the Nameservers from NS.1WORDPRESS.COM to the proper Bluehost.
I waited, tried to login with my admin but nothing has changed. I still can login with my old blog username and pwd, but the old blog dashboard comes up as well as my old settings.
What am I doing wrong here? Why doesn’t my site have a clean slate? Why can’t I access WordPress software. I’m on a deadline and really don’t know what to do!
- The topic ‘Moving WordPressBlog to WordPress via BlueHost NOT WORKING’ is closed to new replies.