Iam trying to move my wordpress installation from IIS server to Linux/apache.
1. I downloaded whole wordpress installation from ftp and uploaded to new server.
2. I exported the database from original server and created new user/database and imported to new database.
3. Changed database login in wp-config to new login.
4. Changed siteurl and home in the database to new URL.
My homepage and posts loads fine, but all pages and wp-admin is blank..
I think theres something wrong with permalinks.
- The topic ‘Moving WordPress from IIS to Linux’ is closed to new replies.