I have read this one (Moving wordpress and can't logged in(http://wordpress.org/support/topic/154351?replies=4)). None helped.
My situation is:
I have a wordpress installation live. This works like a charm. I can log into the admin section.
I moved the installation to localhost (Mac OSX), bcs i want to start meddling with it. I did this:
* Set up localhost to work with redirects and from Sites folder.
(Made sure to set the /private/var/httpd/kim.conf to the "Sites" folder and to "AllowOverride All")
* Copied the site to the Sites folder
* Created a database, created a user, granted all privileges on this database to this user
* Imported the data from the live site to the local database
* Changed wp-config.php (Localhost should have capital on MacOSX with WP)
define('DB_NAME', 'databasename'); define('DB_USER', 'username'); define('DB_PASSWORD', 'password'); define('DB_HOST', 'Localhost');
* Changed the links of the live site to the local site
UPDATE wp_options SET option_value = REPLACE(option_value, 'http://www.live.nl', 'http://local.site') WHERE option_name = 'home' OR option_name = 'siteurl'; UPDATE wp_posts SET guid = REPLACE(guid, 'http://www.live.nl','http://local.site'); UPDATE wp_posts SET post_content = REPLACE(post_content, 'http://www.live.nl', 'http://local.site');
* I can see the website and browse through it by address http://local.site
But i cannot log into the admin section. nothing happens. No erors on schreen, no messages, nothing in mysql log, nothing in php log (except for PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './php_mcrypt.dll' - (null) in Unknown on line 0 (which is bogus according to bugs.php.net/search.php?cmd=display&status=Bogus&phpver=0&bug_type%5B%5D=mcrypt+related&by=Any), nothing in system log.
I have the same with a drupal install.
Do you have any ideas about this?
Thanks in advance