In the “Paragraph” type blocks, the cursor is moved between the lines of text by one click on the down arrow on the PC keyboard and one tap on the smartphone screen. This allows you to edit the written text immediately.
After the release of update 6.1 in the “List” type blocks, to move the cursor (text cursor/caret navigation) between the list items, you need to press the down arrow three times on the PC keyboard:
- The first click is the highlight of the “add” button;
- The second click selects the block of the list item;
- The third click is to move the cursor to the text itself.
Watch the screen recording at this link: https://ibb.co/DDNypzD
Also, you need to make two taps on the smartphone screen to move the cursor:
- The first tap do selection of a block of a list item;
- The second tap do movement the cursor to the text itself.
Watch the screen recording at this link: https://ibb.co/QHZd7RB
This process makes it difficult to edit the text.
Could you please make the text cursor transfer mechanics for “List“ type blocks similar to “Paragraph” type blocks?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.