I had a wordpress site on my server installed on a sub domain, I moved the site to my clients server to their url. I made the neccessary changes to the home and siteurl in the database, but the home menu item still points to my sub domain.
I have tried editing the wp-config file, I've double checked the database, and I've even tried running some SQL queries, and so far I cannot get the the home menu item to change to the url where the site is installed.
When I look at the general section of the settings area I see the domain is the correct one.
I don't get it. I've never had this much trouble moving a site. This is the last thing I need to get working for this site to be live.
If anyone can assist that would be great.