I am moving from one host to another with quite a few WordPress installs, one of them though hasn’t come out just right and it looks like I have all the files in the new hosting account etc, but the themes do not work. Even when I download and try out a new theme. It comes out looking like this:
I have done the following:
– CHMOD everything I could think of.
– Uploaded a new copy of WordPress minus config and uploads.
– Edited my .htaccess file so it was down the to the bare minimum. (So permalinks work etc)
– Did a happy dance for the server gods.
Now I come to you guys…can anyone answer this? I have searched through these forums and I can’t seem to find my exact problem. (darnit) Any help would be appreciated thanks!
- The topic ‘Moved to new host, themes won’t work’ is closed to new replies.