Ive done the following, and moved a site to my test domain from another provider.
1) exported database and imported at the new provider
2) backup up files and extracted them on the new providers servers
3) edited the wp-config file with the new providers db details & defined the site & home URL’s.
4) edited .htaccess in the home and site folder as suggested by WP.
My site loads without any theme it looks like a text document in a single coloumn. I can login and browse as admin but cant access the admin dashboard.
Please help, I’m outta ideas.
- The topic ‘Moved site from one provider to another’ is closed to new replies.