I’ve checked the wp-config file, I’ve gone into the admin-settings-general and ensured that the address and site url are http://www.openboxdesign.biz/openboxdesign.co.uk/ and I’ve also gone into the DB file and changed the wp_options site URL to the correct address.
Also done a find and replace and searched for :8888 – what little there were of those have been changed also.
I managed it through trial and error. Not necessarily in this order, I altered the permalinks options back and forth. I was having an issue with the media library not recognising/linking so again I deleted the path, put a direct path, then went back to default.
I’m still having issues with some of the formatting, but that’s more a case of re-establishing the image links as I go.
Thanks for looking though!
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The topic ‘moved server and now I get half a bounce’ is closed to new replies.