Moved files and DB to a new host – but only sees /install.php
This I driving me nuts – any help appreciated.
What I did:
1. Copied all files to new host
2. Created new database via PHPmyadmin on new host
3. Imported old database with success
4. Changed database information in wp-config.php
5. Changed siteurl in wp_options to new URL
Got a blank screen
6. Uploaded a fresh install of wordpress to be sure that I did not miss any files
7. When loading the URL i get /wp-admin/install.php
Checked that all files where correct and that wp-config.php was correct. No problems there.
8. Created the new blog to see what happend which worked fine
9. The database contains all the information but only shows the standard post from WordPress.
Any suggestion on what´s wrong with this installation. I´m running 2.9.2.
- The topic ‘Moved files and DB to a new host – but only sees /install.php’ is closed to new replies.