I am trying to do something that *seems* like it should be easy but I am having a hell of a time.
I would like to move the Add-to-Cart function from the bottom of the MyStile Single Product Page to the top.
I located the content-single-product template, at it calls this hook:
* woocommerce_single_product_summary hook
* @hooked woocommerce_template_single_title - 5
* @hooked woocommerce_template_single_price - 10
* @hooked woocommerce_template_single_excerpt - 20
* @hooked woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart - 30
* @hooked woocommerce_template_single_meta - 40
* @hooked woocommerce_template_single_sharing - 50
do_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary' );
I can't figure out where change the order of the individual hooks that this one hook is calling. I effectively want
woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart - 30
to be called before
woocommerce_template_single_excerpt - 20
but I can't figure out where to make that happen.
Can anyone help me out??