Sorry for the multiple postings. A few more questions in addition to my other post:
1. I installed P2 but the most recent posting breaks with about half a page of white space between the top and the bottom. (This doesn’t happen in Prologue.) Any ideas on what I may have done wrong? I tried completely fresh installs but I don’t know what happened. 🙁
2. I actually like the header of Prologue better than P2. Is there a way to switch them or will it mess things up?
3. Is it possible to delete all of the buttons/options at the top (status update/blog/etc.)? I don’t need them for one of my projects.
4. Any way to limit the character count?
5. This is minor, but when I click “logout” it says “You are now logged out” twice. Is that something with P2?
Any help would be appreciated. 🙂
Thanks and best wishes,
- The topic ‘most recent post broken, header swa, disabling features, logout, character count’ is closed to new replies.