This plugin is great, but I was thinking it’d be nice to have some additional ways to disable colorbox in these ways:
– a checkbox or something per post so I don’t have to specify no colorbox on every image within a single page/post
– control per post type (e.g. ‘post’, ‘page’, ‘customposttype’, etc.)
– [gallery colorbox="off"] or something like that to control per-gallery
Also, in the plugin settings, if I understand correctly, there are these options:
– all images
– all galleries
But there’s no option for:
– all images but not galleries
I think there should be that option too: so colorbox ONLY works on images within a WordPress [gallery].
I know these enhancements would benefit me and hopefully others.
- The topic ‘More robust ways to disable cbox’ is closed to new replies.