Has anyone ever considered creating a module skeleton whiich would include the following:
1) All hooks required to authenticate logins against the WP db.
2) A basic script for generating a new wp_ db table. The developer would just need to plugin the field names and attributes.
3) A basic script for building a entry UI using the sames field names and vars defined above.
4) A basic script for building a display UI for data entered in 3.
5) All wrapper elements to put this new tool inside of the active WP theme/skin.
- The topic ‘Module Skeleton’ is closed to new replies.